To apply for Experience India, download the application using the link below then follow the instructions that match your situation. The application deadline is November 9th, 2012. Any applications received after the deadline will be put on a waiting list.
For students at schools where there is a CCO campus minister:
1) Talk to the CCO campus minister at your school and tell him/her you want to apply.
2) Download the application. You can either print it and write on it or fill in the answers electronically. To get a recommendation from your CCO campus minister, you will need to either fill out the application with him/her or meet with him/her to discuss your answers, so decide if you want to fill out the application on your own or with your campus minister.
3) After talking with your campus minister about the application questions, your campus minister will submit your application to Jamie Zackavitch (firstname.lastname@example.org), with a paragraph recommending you for the trip.
4) Jamie will confirm receipt of your application within three days. After the November application deadline, she will notify you as to whether you received a spot on the trip or on the waiting list.
For students at schools without a CCO campus minister:
1) Download the application and fill it out.
2) Think of someone who could mentor you through the process of preparing for this trip and returning from it. That person could be a family friend, someone in your church, someone who works at your school, a campus minister, etc. Talk with that person about why you want to participate in Experience India.
3) Send your application to Jamie Zackavitch (email@example.com) with the phone number of that mentor. The Lead Instructor for Experience India will call your mentor to get their recommendation for you.
4) Jamie will confirm receipt of your application within three days. After the November deadline, she will notify you as to whether you received a spot on the trip or on the waiting list.